Yamaha "Steve Gadd" Signature Black Nickel Snare Drum
- Black Nickel 3.00mm Aluminum Die-cast Hoops
- 10 Strand Snare Strainer
- Remo P3 Batter Head
Steve Gadd is one of the most acclaimed and accomplished drummers of his generation, and a Yamaha drum devotee for over forty years. Over the past two decades, Steve has worked with Yamaha to enhance the quality of the company’s drum products; perhaps most notably in 2016 with the revamping of the classic Recording Custom drum kit and metal snare drums. To celebrate their mutually successful relationship, Gadd and Yamaha and worked together to design a signature snare drum with a 5.5" x 14" steel shell — and new Steve Gadd 10-strand wire, which heightens snare articulation. This snare drum’s 1.2mm steel shell and aluminum die-cast hoops are finished in a distinctive black nickel, Steve's finish of choice. Additional features include a Steve Gadd signature badge, a black nickel tuning key, and a certificate of authenticity.
- - 5.5" x 14" steel snare drum with black nickel finish
- - 1.2mm steel shell; 1-piece lug
- - 3.0mm aluminum die-cast hoops (black nickel finish)
- - Remo Powerstroke P3 Coated batter head
- - Steve Gadd 10-strand strainer gives a crisp tone & less sympathetic ring from toms
- - Black nickel drum key and certificate of authenticity included
- - Drums will be individually numbered
This drum was taken out of its factory box, photographed, and then resealed in the original box. It may be removed from the package to be professionally tuned, which may result in some minor stick marks.
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED YAMAHA DEALER AND HAVE MANY OTHER YAMAHA ITEMS IN STOCK!
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!